The Sorting feature in netTrekker allows users to sort Web Content Results according to a variety of criteria. Sorting a list of search results will not remove any results from your list but it will order them in a way which might make them more useful to you. You can sort a Search Results based on the following criteria:
- the ranking of resources in that Search Result as recommended by student Voting
- the ranking of resources in that Search Result as recommended by teacher Voting
- the Readability level of the resource
- the titles of the resources in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order
- the Overall Rating of the resource, as determined by the Content Team Educator / Evaluator
While each user has the ability to vote or recommend resources using the voting feature, the Rating comes from the Content Team Educator / Evaluator of the netTrekker resource, .
At any point, you can reset your Search Result to its original order by selecting Reset.